Now here we have a really deluded moron – who figured my profile was fake on Facebook (see the TY Anti Vaxxers entry). As you saw I told her to Google my name. She also had a crack at Melanie Jewell – who IS a scientist and IS a real person!
A search reveals that Severino may be the founder and CEO of Aid for Autism, based in Lilburn, Georgia. It’s a north eastern suburb of Atlanta. There isn’t an official website, but Zoom Info gave the following company description;
We are committed to providing you with affordable and quality medications at a fraction of the regular cost. We can help you beat the high cost of prescription drugs. All our medications are legal, FDA approved products for the US, ensuring their quality and safety. We carry the same brand name and generic medications found in your local pharmacy, but at amazingly low prices. We provide you with personal service and our professional expertise to find the best mediation for you, at the lowest cost to you. Consult our complete medication price list and see how much you can save. Order now and start saving on your prescription medications.
Pill popping to treat Autism. You idiot! That’s not the way to do it because there is no pill to treat Autism!! I also note from LinkedIn (where I got the above info) that she used to work for the Hyperbaric Therapy Centre, which is also an unproven treatment line. What’s the bet she was sacked for trying to use it to treat Autism?
What really annoyed me – and made me laugh at the same time – was the rubbish she put on this blog’s Facebook page. Take a look for yourself!
1. Melanie – as she observed on her page – has nothing to do with the AAAV page on Facebook. I founded that page. True scientists actually would normally totally ignore you and just wait for you to go away. I’ve always said that’s no longer a workable tactic, and Melanie is one scientist who agrees with me. There is no such thing as a friendly debate with an anti vaxxer. You can’t get through to an uneducated fool. That’s why both of us have taken to calling idiots like this child neglectors/abusers.
2. Yes I am chasing people like you for such charges. Because it is true and correct. Now I admit that you in particular, Severino, will be harder for me to deal with simply because you aren’t in Australia. But it’s not impossible. Refusing to vaccinate for any non medical reason is child neglect, because it leaves the child wide open for catching preventable diseases that can and have killed. That’s basic.
3. You are not informed, educated or intelligent. You are believing liars and falling for their simple tricks. Only a poorly educated and unintelligent person would be tricked like that.
4. Yes there is such a thing as bad publicity, otherwise Tribeca would never have cancelled the picture! They knew the damage it would cause! The only people squealing for it’s release are anti vax cult artists, and civil rights activists after a cheap headline over freedom of speech. Not only that, if bad publicity didn’t exist we wouldn’t have defamation law!
5. Vactruth.com is an unreliable quack website.
6. That money from the government is put in to ensure that vaccines are free or are at low cost. They are costly to create and make no profit. Pharmaceutical companies after a profit wouldn’t even make them if they weren’t subsidised. It’s also why philanthropists like Bill Gates put money in to exporting vaccines to countries who can’t make their own due to the expense.
So there you have it. Another anti vaxxer properly called out. And if I can confirm that the LinkedIn profile is the correct one (I am speculating – yes – because I have nothing else at present) she’s going down as an Autistic enemy on my website and on the Autism Wikia as well. Will she comment on this? I doubt it.
UPDATE: April 4
Well the gutless wonder blocked me so I couldn’t reply to her rubbish on Change.org. But I can do it here;
I got that screenshot not logged in.
First of all, I didn’t create that profile. I couldn’t have, because it requires contact information that I don’t have. For that reason alone, the profile will stay no matter what she tries to do. I have taken a screenshot of it and it will haunt her for as long as she lies about vaccines.
That’s why she shouldn’t be taking this entry as an “honour”. There is such a thing as a web search, and this entry goes to Severino’s reputation. Truth is a defence in this regard and I am telling it. She can scream “lies” all she wants. California has already made vaccines mandatory for children and I believe they aren’t the only ones. Australia has gone down the same line and I support both SB277 and No Jab No Pay. There are no actionable threats from me that she can do anything about. The reality is she is inciting child neglect. It’s not a conscientious objection, because she has no conscience. She has now confirmed that she is the parent of an Autistic (which by the way if the boy is low functioning is a medical reason not to vaccinate) so that makes her a bad Autistic parent. The support of pill popping is ample proof of the that. So is not supporting herd immunity which is the only way to protect her son from disease when vaccination is medically not an option. She’s the one who should brush up on criminal law when it comes to incitement of others. But a note – when I made the comments I did the commentary was intentionally vague. I never stated that I would call the authorities on her there in Georgia. There are other ways to win the fight, and online publicity is the best one I have. With the confirmation of the LinkedIn profile – my website is getting an update and when I can so will the Autism Wikia.